If you'd like to participate in DIR, please do the following:
- Send us a signed copy of the National Radiology Data Registry (NRDR) Participation Agreement. Send it by e-mail, fax or mail, to:
Data Registries Assistant
American College of Radiology
1891 Preston White Drive
Reston, VA 20191
- Register your facility as follows:
1. Choose a single person at your facility to be the Facility Administrator. If the Facility Administrator uses e-mail filtering software, then he or she should ensure that the software will accept messages from firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Complete the New Facility Registration form.
- Submit payment for the electronic invoice you'll receive when you register. The fee schedule is shown on Page 16 of the Participant Agreement.
Please call the NRDR information line at 1-800-227-5463, extension 3535, or send an email to email@example.com
if you have any questions.